Custom Search

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Toys and games make childhood happier :)

I've been feeling quite bored whole day, so I've "surfed" the internet and tried to find something interesting. Accidentally I have found one quite interesting site. I was quite surprised and remembered one joke which we use to tell in my country : "Why was not a child mentally developed before revolution? Because he/she didn't have a toy" Hmm, if so, then children can be really developed nowadays, they have so many toys and so many possibilities to choose different ones especially when you are looking on this nice site :)

Well, what is the most interesting on this site for me? Those are educational toys and games. Yes, I agree with you, there are many different kind of games and toys, and sometimes it is quite difficult to choose the correct ones. I think you would agree with me that an educational toy which is good for a 4 years old child, is not very interesting for a 12 years old teenager :) So on the same site, I found several useful advise how to choose a correct toy :)

Another thing, what has surprised me - Creative toys. To be honest I did not know that there were such toys :P and felt sorry for myself :P , who know what a good painter, writer or a musician I could have become if I had a possibility to develop all my talents through the creative toys.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger